Clean lined beauty alone or in layered treatments, roller shades offer all types of light management and opacity levels. The full complement of operator and control options makes roller shades incredibly versatile in your home or business.
Solar roller shades are another layer of protection for your home, adding energy efficiency as well as comfort. Solar Shades block the sun, not the view, controlling heat, glare and UV rays, making today's architecture with an abundance of windows livable and beautiful. Maintain your connection to the outdoors and enjoy your space to the fullest.
- Make your space more visually comfortable Dark colors and high performance fabrics control glare the best.
- Keep your space cooler and your energy bill lower Light colors and high performance fabrics control heat the best, by reflecting it away from your interior.
- Protect your home's interior and furnishings Solar screen fabric blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays that would otherwise fade and degrade your home's interior and decor.
- Protect your eyes and skin UV rays also have the potential to cause damage to eyes and skin, so blocking them from your space protects the people who live or work there too.
- Take advantage of natural daylight Decrease the need for artificial light, allowing daylight to enter your space in a controlled way.
Blackout Roller Shades
For room darkening, privacy or media viewing, blackout roller shades are an efficient way to block light and from entering your windows. We offer a wide range of blackout fabrics, including solids, textures and patterns for residential and commercial applications.
- Fabrics- We offer a wide range of both residential and commercial blackout fabrics, including solids, textures and patterns
- Operation- Cordless, Clutch operated and Motorized choices
- Hardware- Fascia systems to cover the roller as well as audio-visual accessories to block additional light at the edges and bottom of the shade let you personalize your blackout shades perfectly.
- Built-in option- In new construction scenarios, blackout shades can be hidden from view when not in use in an empty cavity above the ceiling called a pocket. There are multiple ways of detailing pocket shades in a range of architectural situations.
- Dual Shades- Blackout shades can be paired with solar or decorative shades in a single window treatment for total light control. Learn more about Dual Shades.
Insolroll Elements® Decorative Roller Shades
Decorative roller shades bring texture and interest to a room in addition to the clean lines of a roller shade. In 5 opacities to provide both light control and privacy:
- Sheer: Light fabrics that filter light and allow view through. Beautiful as part of a layered treatment or dual shade, or in rooms not requiring privacy.
- Semi-sheer: Fabrics that filter light and allow partial-view through. Although privacy levels vary, semi-sheer fabrics generally provide enhanced daytime privacy.
- Solar Screen: Also known as "technical" fabric, solar screen fabric is woven with precise openness and technical properties in order to control glare, heat and UV rays. Solar screen fabrics provide view-through that varies according to openness level and fabric color, and can enhance privacy during the day but do not provide nighttime privacy.
- Translucent: Light filtering fabrics with no view through at all; shadows may be seen on the shades, but objects themselves cannot be seen through translucent fabric.
- Blackout: Opaque fabrics that often have foamed backing to prevent light from passing through. Blackout shades provide full privacy and do not allow light or view through the fabric.
Finishing Accessories for Roller Shades
Paramount Valance: Champagne metal finish with matching fabric insert, provides a beautiful finishing touch, concealing your decorative shades' roller.
Fascia: a sleek, metal box that conceals the roller and protects the shade fabric. Adds architectural interest as an outside mount, or blends in as an inside mount; available in black, white, clear anodized (silver), bronze and vanilla- a stylish way to finish roller shades.
Cassette: For roller shades within the appropriate size range, Insolroll's 3" or 4" cassette protects and conceals the roller and fabric in an attractive, compact case which can be covered in the matching fabric; available in black or white