Commercial Contract Program at Innovative Openings
Whether your project is 2 shades for a small remodel or 1500 shades for a large apartment project, we have the commercial product, price, service, and experience to make your next commercial project a success.
We've Installed Across the Front Range
- Office and conference rooms
- Apartments and MDUs
- Health care and hospital facilities
- Schools and universities
- Restaurants and retail
- Hotels and hospitality industry
Commercial Contract Program Means Professional Results
Innovative Openings walks the talk. Installation and after sale service are critical for exceeding customer expectations. We set realistic expectations and work hard to meet customer needs. We bring together the highest quality suppliers and the best installation service team to ensure projects go perfectly.
Innovative Openings has the largest team of installation and repair personnel in the state to meet challenging construction schedules and to make sure any field problems are taken care of quickly. Learn more about our repair facility
Our Commercial Contract Team
Our Commercial Contract sales team of Nelson Brassell and Kevin Anderson is focused on the needs of building professionals and other key design team members including electricians, lighting control and automation companies, trim and framing carpenters, etc.
The key to our success on these projects is experience and meticulous project management.
Commercial Contract Shading Specialist
Commercial Sales Manager
What Sets Innovative Openings Apart
Our Colorado Advantage
Commercial solar shades manufactured in Colorado! The Insolroll® Solar Shades brand brings a lower carbon footprint, sustainable options, and fewer shipping and schedule headaches with award-winning, nationally recognized roller shades to your project. We just happen to have the factory right here in Colorado.
- Made by Innovative Openings in Boulder County, Colorado
- Eliminates freight costs and damage
- We build your order and are in control of quality
Consistent Lead-times You Can Count On
As the manufacturer of Insolroll Solar Shades and Oasis® Patio Shades, Innovative Openings consistently provides a 10 day lead time on large contract orders. We can do this because:
- We own and operate the factory
- We maintain a large, in-stock fabric inventory
- We manage quality control on-site, testing each shade before it leaves the facility
- There is no freight/shipping. Your order will be transported to you.
Complete UL-Listed Motorized Shade Systems
Insolroll has been the industry pioneer in developing and certifying complete UL-Listed Motorized Shade Systems.
- Higher certification level than merely UL-Recognized components
- Has met the most rigorous UL testing standards for shock and fire hazard
- Bears the UL-Listed label for inspectors to easily see
- Can expedite your code/inspection process
Insolroll UL-Listed Motorized Shade Systems Certificate of Compliance
- High level of service and product quality
- Includes full service, including project management where needed, design consultation, measuring and installation
- We service what we sell
In-house Digital Printing
- Custom images
- Corporate logs
- Lifestyle imagery
- Custom patterns