Innovative Openings Services
At Innovative Openings, our goal is personalized service for every one of our customers. We help you achieve a window treatment or patio shading solution that meets your needs for light control and privacy, and makes you happy every time you come into a room.
Our experienced in-home professional consultants listen to your ideas and needs, and help you build a picture in your mind of what your window treatments can look and function like. We help you sort through all the options most people know about, like products, fabrics, colors, and sizes. We also help you decide on the details many people don’t know about, like how to mount your choices and detail your application to make the most of your windows, light, and space, and then we do the measuring so you don’t have to. These services are available to customers throughout the Colorado Front Range, stretching from our showroom in Louisville, north to Fort Collins, south to Castle Rock, and west to resort towns such as Breckenridge and Vail.
Measuring & Design
- In-home design services – we walk you through all the options
- Professional measuring – ensures a perfect fit and proper mounting
- Learn more about our measuring and design services
- Professional installation services
- Experienced, skilled Innovative Openings Employees
- Care and respect for your home
- Health and safety precautions
- Learn more about our installation services
- A full catalog of architectural details and drawings
- Support for motorized and automated shades
- Learn more about our technical support services
Learn about our Repair Service Policy
Installations and Repairs During COVID-19 Require Social Distancing
Innovative Openings installers have a temperature check and answer symptom questions everyday before starting installations in accordance with CDC Guidelines.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Innovative Openings requires masks and social distancing for both our installers and customers. Our installers use disinfecting wipes and will clean-up before they leave. Please provide installers with space to complete your installation or repair safely.
If our installers are not comfortable with others (end-users or other trades) on-site not following mask and social distancing, they have been instructed to leave the project until conditions can improve.