Commercial Blackout Shades
Commercial blackout shades provide enhanced functionality to work spaces through room darkening, privacy and sun control. Innovative Openings designs, manages and installs blackout shade solutions in offices, conference rooms, schools, hospitals, hotels and more.
Benefits of Commercial Blackout Shades
Blackout shades provide room darkening and obstruct outside views.
- Media viewing spaces, conference rooms, classrooms, ballrooms
- Create suitable environment for movies, slide shows, training videos, etc.
- Completely retractable to allow views to the outside when not needed
- Privacy for patient and exam rooms, glass walls between commercial spaces, retail spaces after hours, and drive-through windows that are closed.
- Optional side track and sill channel hardware to minimize light leakage in spaces where almost total darkness is desired
Motorized Blackout Shades
Transform a gymnasium with windows into a large movie theater with the flip of a switch, or simply press a button or screen to block the view through a glass wall for a confidential conference. Motorized blackout shades increase efficiency.
Nearly every window and patio shade we sell can be motorized and connected to apps or integrated control systems. Additionally, we provide customized design, sales and installation, including free 60 day design, estimating and detailing services for builders, architects and interior designers.
- We motorize large and small commercial projects, from individual restaurants to franchises, office buildings of any size, multiple dwelling units, etc.
- We motorize large, corporate applications with hundreds of windows, including automation controls that address all of the needs of a large site: energy management and optimization, individual space control, occupant comfort, sensor and timer control, etc.
- We plan, design and install large building and development projects where individual control is desired, such as Multiple Dwelling Units (MDUs), multiple-retail locations, hotels, schools, hospitals and more.
- We were the first shade manufacturer to offer UL-Listed complete shading systems, the highest UL Certification available.
Innovative Openings Has the Experience to Complete Projects Across Many Industries
Hospitals and Healthcare
- Privacy/room darkening shades for exam and patient rooms
- Fabrics that meet necessary health care standards
- Safety standards- child safety, Fire Retardant, Anti-Microbial
- Control scenarios for single rooms, shared spaces, building level control
Schools & Universities
- Audio-Visual blackout shades
- Privacy shades for college dorms
- Safety standards- child safety, fire retardant
- Durable and cleanable
Offices & Conference Rooms
- Audio-visual blackout and dual shades with solar screens
- Privacy shades for individual office interior windows facing communal spaces
- Control scenarios for individual offices, zone control, and whole building integration
Hotels & Hospitality Industry
- Guest room blackout shades for privacy and room darkening, as part of a dual shade or combined treatment with draperies
- Commercial fire-rated sheer fabrics
- Ballroom and meeting room window treatments and audio-visual shades
- Control scenarios for guests and management
Commercial Contract Program at Innovative Openings
Commercial solar shades manufactured in Colorado! The Insolroll® Solar Shades brand brings a lower carbon footprint, sustainable options, and fewer shipping and schedule headaches with award-winning, nationally recognized roller shades to your project.
Innovative Openings' Colorado Advantage
- Made by Innovative Openings in Boulder County, Colorado
- Shorter Lead times (10 days large contract orders)
- Eliminates freight costs and damage
- We build your order and are in control of quality control
- High level of service and product quality
- Includes full service, including project management where needed, design consultation, measuring and installation
- We service what we sell
Learn more about Insolroll Shades
We've Installed Across the Front Range
- Office and conference rooms
- Apartments and MDUs
- Health care and hospital facilities
- Schools and universities
- Restaurants and retail
- Hotels and hospitality industry
Whether your project is 2 shades for a small remodel or 1500 shades for a large apartment project, Innovative Openings can provide you with the product, price, and service you need for a successful project.
Learn more about our Commercial Contract Program