Applause Honeycomb Shades by Hunter Douglas
A streamlined selection of fabrics, colors and operating systems, including Vertiglide™ allows Applause to focus on value.
Applause shades are available in sheer, semi-sheer, semi-opaque and opaque fabric choices, which determine the following:
- Insulation capability
- Privacy & light control
- Daylighting ability
- Ultraviolet protection
- Sound absorption
Features to fit your lifestyle
- Wide variety of pleat sizes and cell construction options
- Soil and dust resistant; treated with proprietary processes to ensure they repel dust, soil and stains
- Compliant with current child safety guidelines
- Venue™ fabrics available, featuring Microshield antimicrobial protection. Shields against growth of mold, mildew and bacteria that can cause odors
- Vertiglide™ option for large expanses of windows and sliding glass doors
- Top-down bottom-up operation option
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality certified
- Lifetime limited guarantee
Applause honeycomb shades for every window application
Energy efficient Honeycomb Shades
Up to 50% of a home's heating and cooling energy can be lost through its windows. Hunter Douglas Honeycomb Shades trap air in distinct, insulating pockets, which cuts down on energy loss.
- Keeps rooms cool in the summer and warm in the winter
- Single or double honeycomb cell construction
Your fabric choice affects the degree of insulation and solar heat control your shades will provide.
Applause® Fabric Choices
Applause operating systems
More on Hunter Douglas' NEW PowerView motorized system for Applause Honeycomb shades
- Operate via the PowerView App with your smartphone or tablet for iOS and Android platforms
- Operate via choice of 2 different types of Pebble controllers
- Pebble Remote Control with up to six different grouping of window treatments, either individually or together
- Pebble Scene Controller with advanced display screen that lets you conveniently preview and select room scenes- different combinations of shades and shade positions- that you previously programmed using the PowerView App.
- Easily create Scenes based on your light, privacy and overall room ambiance preferences
- Schedule scenes to operate independently
- Coordinate with sunrise and sunset timing for your specific location
- Operate your shades from anywhere in the world with your smartphone or tablet
- Most PowerView motorized window treatments are battery-powered, so they're incredibly easy to install, operate and maintain. Battery pack is hidden behind headrail so there is nothing to mar the beauty of your window treatments.
There are numerous operation possibilities for Hunter Douglas Applause Honeycomb shades in addition to the 4 popular options listed below. Talk with your Innovative Openings consultant to determine what best meets your needs.
- Easy to use cordless system. Pull down to lower, lift to raise
- Shade stays in position.
- No lift cords for a clean design.
- Retractable cord with ratcheting action remains the same length when shade is raised
- No unsightly, dangling external cords
- Continuous loop for easy operation
- NEW PowerView™ Motorized System
- Wireless motorized operating system
- Control and schedule your Applause shades from your smartphone, tablet or a remote control
Applause Product Information:
Downloadable Installation, Operation, and Care documents from Hunter Douglas
- Applause Honeycomb: Vertiglide Split Stack & Duolite Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: Vertiglide Side Stack Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: UltraGlide Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: SimpleLift Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: Shades Cordlock Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: PowerView Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: LiteRise Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: EasyRise Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: Cordless Sidelight Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Applause Honeycomb: SkyLift Manual Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
Applause® Image Gallery
Click to view.