Hunter Douglas Celebration of Light 2019
Rebate Savings Event: April 13 through June 24, 2019
Get a $100 Consumer Rebate with any of these qualifying purchases:
- 2 Pirouette Window Shadings (Buy 2 to qualify for rebate; get $50 rebate each additional unit)
- 2 Silhouette Window Shadings (Buy 2 to qualify for rebate; get $50 rebate each additional unit)
- 1 Luminette Privacy Sheer (Buy 1 to qualify for rebate; get $100 rebate each additional unit)
Pirouette shades are a modern and more functional take on roman shades, and bring the softness of fabric folds along with the ability to control the openness of the vanes, like a blind. The result is sheer beauty, and soft fabric privacy when you choose.
Silhouette® Window Shadings
Hunter Douglas’ original Silhouette sheer shades fit today’s design trends perfectly… designer and TV personality Genevieve Gorder recently told Window Fashions Magazine “I’m seeing more clean lines” and “There are more diaphanous fabrics, the lighter and more translucent the better…”. Silhouette exudes understated elegance, with soft fabric vanes that tilt to allow more view, or more privacy, whichever you need at the time. Sheer AND private, classic AND trendy… Silhouette has it all.
The look of sheer draperies, only better… Luminette’s tailored look boasts perfectly even vertical fabric folds., but the best thing about this modern drapery alternative is the internal fabric vanes that tilt to provide more or less privacy (or view!). Filtered light creates a glow with vanes both open and closed, and sophisticated fabric choices set the stage for quiet drama. Beautiful.
Why buy Hunter Douglas from Innovative Openings?
We know you can buy innovative Hunter Douglas window shades from other retailers. And we don’t just assume you’ll buy from us without knowing what sets us apart.
- Product and installation expertise going back nearly 39 years
- Our talented window treatment design consultants have the experience to help you find exactly what you need and want, even if you didn’t know you wanted it yet. They will listen to how you want to use your space, and what operator options will work for your current lifestyle, or even help you enhance it.
- Professional measurement AND design service. Why design? Window treatments can be installed in multiple different ways to achieve different style and function. We know how to make the most of your home’s design and details, and how to make your windows look their absolute best.
- Unusual mounting conditions? Prized woodwork detail? We have the expertise to work with all mounting substrates, including metal, brick, wood, drywall, masonry, and more. We don’t take your trust in us lightly when it comes to taking care of your home.
- Professional installation. Got high windows or a difficult to reach area that needs shading? We’re able to cover some of the most challenging applications. Our skilled, detail oriented installers will arrive with specialized tools, will get the job done right, wear booties, and leave your home clean and orderly.
- Follow up service. At IO, we service what we sell. If we don’t do the warranty work you need in our facility, we handle the details to make things easy for you.