Oasis 2900 Retractable Screens
Innovative Openings sells retractable insect screens for a wide variety of applications including:
- Covered patios
- Movable glass walls like Nana Walls or La Cantina Doors
- Garage door openings
- Pass through window
Blocking insects lets you:
- Eat dinner on your deck or patio at twilight!
- Watch movies on your deck or patio in the evening!
- Read on your deck or patio comfortably, without the bother of bugs!
- Play a board game on your deck or patio!
And, with the choice of a solar screen fabric, you can do all this and more while the sun is hot and bright!
Oasis 2900 Retractable Insect Screens keep the mosquitoes out of covered patios at dusk
The retractable solar insect shade protects homeowners and their guests from the harsh West sun, as well as mosquitos when dusk falls.
- Glare, heat, and UV protection
- Protection from insects
- Protection from golf balls
- Enhanced privacy
- Motorized operation for ease and convenience
- Custom sizing for custom fit for any covered patio or deck
- Tough screen fabrics keep bugs out, including mosquitos, noseems, gnats flies and wasps
- Protection from West Nile Virus and other insect-borne illnesses
Open air restaurants need insect protection
Oasis 2900 Retractable Insect Screens are the perfect answer for opening up the windows and keeping the bugs out.
Many restaurants are being designed with movable glass walls and glass garage doors to create a desirable inside-out atmosphere. Oasis Screens can be designed into the building structure or retrofitted to meet site conditions.
Motorized insect screens
- Motorized for easy operation at a moment's notice
- Allows open air dining when bugs and sun are not a problem
- Custom made to fit any opening up to 19' wide in a single screen
Oasis 2900 Retractable Screens seal bugs OUT
Our exclusive shade system captures the edge of the shade inside the track, completely sealing out unwanted mosquitoes, flies, and wasps.
4-sided edge seal
- Zipper welded to fabric sides slides down in a flexible SHY Zip side rail insert, keeping the screen taut between the tracks and minimizing movement due to wind and elements
- Flexible 1" bottom strip compresses to seal bottom of shade to floor of patio. Excellent for uneven patio and garage floor surfaces.
TuffScreen and TuffScreen No-See-Um insect screen fabric
Our Oasis® 2900 Retractable Insect Shades utilize TuffScreen and TuffScreen N0-See-Um insect screening to keep out the smallest flying insects. Many of out tighter weave solar screen fabrics are also available to block the sun as well.
- TuffScreen is 3 times stronger than regular insect screening.
- TuffScreen No-See-Um has smaller openings to keep out smaller noseeums and biting midges.
- Both screen types have excellent view through.
SHYZip edge-seal technology
SHY Zip technology allows us to seal the bugs out. SHY Zip is a product of the SHY Co. Ltd. of Japan, distributed exclusively in North America by its authorized sub-licensees.
Fabric opacity and function options to match your needs and lifestyle.
High tech solar fabrics provide multiple levels of protection
Solar screen fabrics are technical fabrics, with very precisely controlled characteristics that provide sun control. The fabric openness and color determine each fabric's specific heat, glare and view-through characteristics, and all exterior solar fabrics are constructed of materials designed to hold up to the elements, so your shade stays beautiful for years to come.
- Light colors can match the trim colors of your house, and provide better privacy
- Dark colors provide the best glare control and view-through.
Translucent and blackout fabric options for privacy
The Oasis fabric collection includes two exterior translucent fabrics that allow light to pass through but block view through; perfect if your patio is close to neighbors, open space, or pathways with passers-by. Both fabrics are water- and weather-resistant.
New for 2019, Dusk Exterior Blackout Fabric provides privacy as well as light blocking, and is waterproof. Complementary colors in Shore Translucent and Dusk Blackout allow one side of a patio to be shaded with light-blocking blackout (where sun may be the biggest problem) and translucent light-filtering fabric on the other exposures. Or combine Dusk blackout with solar screen or insect screen on the less sun-challenged exposures.
See the Oasis 2900 fabric collection