- Wood Blinds
- Motorized Wood Blinds
- Hunter Douglas Parklands Wood Blinds
- Graber Wood Blinds
- Specialty Shaped Wood Blinds
Wood blinds for warmth, versatility and beauty
Rich, natural wood window covering solution provides beauty and versatility for controlling our harsh sun.
- Slats open or tilted for view-through and light control
- Slats closed for privacy and room darkening
- Blind raised for complete view
Beauty and style
- State of the art stain and paint finishing processes to ensure durability and minimize the impact of 300 days of sunshine every year
- Match stained basswood slats with custom window trim
- Wide array of painted colors
- Decorative tapes add texture and character
Large wood blind selection
To bring you the best selection in Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins, we offer several brands of wood blinds, including Hunter Douglas Parklands & Everwood Wood Blinds, Graber Traditions Wood Blinds and Skandia Wood Blinds.
- Precision crafted North American hardwoods, including genuine oak, ash, cherry and Brazilian cherry
- Warm tones enhance any room, be it a bookcase-lined home office, a country kitchen, or a tailored bedroom.
- Slat sizes: 1", 1 3/8", 2", 2 1/2", 2 1/2" Beveled
Motorized wood blinds lift and tilt with the touch of a finger
Enjoy fingertip control and the convenience of motorization
- PowerTilt™ system with Platinum Technology for tilting your blinds
- Motorized Lift and Tilt operation with hard wired motors
Parklands Wood Blinds by Hunter Douglas
The finest woods, showcasing rich stains and finishes
- Rich colors and woods, and bright modern stain finishes- Hunter Douglas' widest selection of colors!
- Slat sizes: 1 3/8", 2" and 2 1/2"
- Standard and optional safety features: cordless and motorized operating systems. Cord wands and tensioners available to eliminate dangling cords to enhance child and pet safety.
- GreenGuard Certified
- Protection from harmful ultraviolet rays
- Design options: bay and corner windows, sliding glass doors, french doors, cut-outs, Parkland Wood Cornices
Hunter Douglas Parklands Wood Blinds Product Information
- Parklands Wood Blinds: PowerView Motorized Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
- Parklands Wood Blinds: Standard Cordlock, Moveable Slat Specialty Shape, LiteRise, SimpleLift, UltraGlide Installation, Operation, & Care PDF
Graber Traditions Wood Blinds
Specialty shapes and custom finishes
Graber has all the custom features and specialty shapes fine homes call for.
- North America Hardwoods, sourced from responsibly managed forests
- 3-step drying process prevents cracking and warping
- Custom craftsmanship and beautiful details
- Custom stain/paint match available
- Specialty shapes
- Slat sizes
- 1" for a contemporary look- great for smaller windows or French doors
- 2" for a classic look, with spacing ideal for privacy and light control
- 2 3/8" for a broader view of the outdoors
- 2 1/2" Shutter style for an elegant look wi th extra-large, beveled slats for a superior view to the outside
Specialty shaped wood blinds
Got arched windows or other non-rectangular shapes? We've got wood blind solutions!
- Parklands Wood Blinds Standard Cordlock, Moveable Slat Specialty Shape, LiteRise, SimpleLift, UltraGlide Installation, Operation, & Care